Principles and Policies
- That the paramount responsibility of the free enterprise Glass and Window Industry is the welfare of its customers, the community in general and the Australian nation.
- The highest possible standard of workmanship and materials approved from time to time by the Australian Standards Association will be a constant principle and that encouragement be given to the introduction of improved and new techniques from within and without the industry.
- That we accept honest, just and reasonable practices as our guiding business policy and guarantee that the public will consistently receive optimum monetary value.
- That we uphold the principle of the right to a fair return for goods and services supplied in our relations with labour and all other sections of the Glass and Window industry.
- That we hold inviolate the free enterprise system and we seek and will strenuously work for the preservation of all legitimate rights and freedoms both for this industry and the community in general.
- That we assume these principles and policies freely and solemnly well mindful that they are part of our responsibility and obligation as a member of the Glass and Window Industry in Australia