The Glass & Windows Association of Western Australia (GWA) in its earliest form was created in the early 1960’s with the aim of bringing together the West Australian flat glass industry and representatives of the main industry groups.
- To establish and maintain good relationships between the members and to promote their common business interests by any desirable and legitimate means.
- To improve the relationships of members with other organizations having similar objectives.
- To take whatever action may be deemed advisable from time to time, with regard to legislation and other questions which affect the glass and window merchandising or processing industry.
- To provide a forum where the problems common to the industry can be discussed.
- To endeavour to establish and maintain fair and reasonable trading conditions.
- To establish and maintain a Code of Ethics to be adhered to by all members of the Association.